Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School Fool...

Well.. almost two weeks completed in my "Let's go back to school" plan... WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?
Ok, well I know what I was thinking, but it doesn't make it easier. I thought it would be a breeze. I am only taking 18 units but mercy me... It feels like 28! I don't even think when I took 28 at Fresno State I felt this overwhelmed. All six classes are the same and it makes it hard for me to decipher asses from elbows at this point. I am taking all Child Development classes with hopes of opening my own day care or preschool in the near future. Tomorrow is Friday and I only have one class, Thank JESUS!!

I hope to update this blog with all of the ridiculous things I am required to do and the silly people in my class
(We are talking BC here) :) Until then... Bring on Labor day weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment