Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Even though it is the 5th of July here in New Zealand I am still celebrating. Technically we celebrated last night, which was amazing! I haven't celebrated the 4th in 3 years and last night was wonderful. Brendan and I invited four other couples over to have a lasagna dinner ( I know, I know) I wish we had BBQ but it was raining. We had a great dinner followed by Fireworks in the rain. We had heaps of fireworks left over from Guy-Fawks day (English holiday) So we had a blast lighting heaps of cool fireworks off in the rain. Of course the boys got bored and started to make bombs... GREAT.

4th of july Pictures, Images and Photos

The only reason we get to celebrate this amazing holiday is because of the wonderful service members who fight for our country and keep the USA safe. So Thank you too all past, present, and future members of the US military. Happy Independence Day America!!
American Flag Pictures, Images and Photos
U.S. military seals Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment