Friday, June 12, 2009

4 days 4 books.

So I haven't written for a week due to my attention being primarily pulled in one direction. That direction was a series of books known as Twilight. I know, I know no need for any snickering out there. I swore up and down that I would not be one of those people. Inevitable as it was I gave in. I spent the last four days with out putting the books down. I would stay up to very ungodly hours reading about this amazing love story. After reading all four I have to say I fell in love with the Characters. Stephenie Meyer did an amazing job with the story telling. I cannot wait to actually see "New Moon" in November. 

twilight. Pictures, Images and Photos


I spent all day home alone as Farmer boy went off to play with his friends at the North Island Field Days Show. I could not handle looking at another tractor. It was cold and raining so sage and I took the day to unpack. We have technically never unpacked all of our stuff from when we had the house renovated. Today was a great day for that chore. I was quite proud of what I achieved, it defiantly was no easy task. Great to get it out of the way.

Twilight Pictures, Images and Photos


I have started back at the gym and the Les Mills classes. Since winter is so slow around here it is nice to get the blood flowing in the evening. Body combat is my choice in classes... Kim and Sam and I experimented with a step class the other day and it really was horrible. :) I am not nearly as coordinated as I once thought.

Farmer Boy and I found out about two of our friends who are pregnant, it just adds to the list of eight or so we already knew about. It's amazing, it really must be in the water. 

I am now ready for some much needed sleep. No more Vampires to think about.


Twilight Cover Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment